Friday 18 October 2013

New idea

I have come up with a new idea to help me pot-ray my ideas in a way that i can actually feel like i have put put my all in. I enjoy posts on blogger but i never feel like my idea is fully understand, to achieve this i have decided to write myself a script and record myself talking into a camera explaining my ideas as i am a very upfront comunitive person. As i have been told to make my posts more creative this is a good way that i can do this. If i put my full effort in i could edit these videos so they are enjoyable for everyone to view. For influence and ideas i will study youtube channels where they edit the film of themselfes talking into a camera, once i have mastered the tricks to do this i can make them look professional and hopefully have a feed of videos coming into my blog frequently. I have taken to this idea like a duck to water because it fits my personality and i am pleased that i can advertise my idea to its full capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment