Wednesday 2 October 2013

Feedback for pitch

After having a discussion with my teachers i have realized that i have to be more adventurous with the setting of my old trailer, and that mis en scene is going to be a difficult factor of how my trailer is brought together. My suit is good for an old school gangs look but i am going to have alot of other things that will need to be included for example the whole setting of my trailer for the old time cant have anything modern on show such as new cars and things like modern doors or anything that was not around in the 60's.

My grandmother has a very old looking house from the outside, this is a possible idea for somewhere to film, or i could think about places i have known about my whole life that haven't been updated. The modern half of the trailer is going to be easier is some ways to create as i do not have to make sure that there are no modern aspects in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment