Wednesday 2 October 2013

improved pitch

The initial idea of my trailer is to have two different time settings of the same kind of gang, i will be filming the old gang in black and white and the new gang in color so i can focus on the props that would be noticed by the audience. This introduces mis en scene greatly into my trailer but  i have to make sure that i don't accidentally have any modern props that wouldn't be seen in the setting i am attempting to make.

Ideas for places to film originally only included woods or somewhere that i could escape this generations specific props that you would see daily, but after my class discussions and teachers influence i realized i should be looking at places like my grandparents house because it is an old fashioned design and is spacious. This means i can metaphorically paint myself a picture of the setting i am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment