Wednesday 2 October 2013

Deciding The Genre

Choosing drama as my genre of re- make of a trailer took allot of consideration, I will be explaining my reasons as to why I chose this particular genre. I believe that drama has a wider range of options to create a good trailer. For instance in a film of drama you can have a simple prop such as a cigarette that can play a major role in the up coming affect of drama. Deciding a genre becomes more simple when you view a handful of film trailers for each genre, after doing this i still wanted to concentrate on drama. Reasons for this are because i think that in drama other elements are included such as romance, comedy and possibly fair amounts of violence. This potentially gives us more to work with, more reasons for mis en scene, cinematography and other micro aspects to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment